You are here: > Exam >> Forms
Application forms will be available here nearly 3 months before the next exam. Please see the eligibility criteria to ensure that you can apply.
ANMB 2023 exam will be held in Seoul, South Korea.
2nd to 3rd November 2023
Before you start
Go through the essential information and eligibility criteria at https://www.anmboard.org/essential-information/ and make sure you fulfil the requirements.
You will need to go through the chapters on “how to report nuclear medicine tests “at https://www.anmboard.org/books/ and be willing to self-certify that you have indeed gone through the material.
You will need to go through the teaching cases available as quizzes at https://www.anmboard.org/teaching-cases-and-quiz/ and self-certify that you have indeed gone through these.
Download the form and fill it.
You will need to self-certify the level of your English language comprehension and communication skills.
Self certification boxes are built into the application form just need to be ticked to complete the requirement.
Please have the following documents scanned and ready to attach with your application:
The attachments might be high resolution JPEGS or PDF files
- CV,detailing your experience and publications if any
- Bio page of your passport. (Please ensure your passport is valid till June 2024 in case you need a visa)
- Your Medical Degree
- Registration with the national medical council (needs to be current)
- Recent passport sized picture scanned copy with your application
- Letter of recommendation (see application form)
- Abstract of the project of the poster that you will need to bring along
Please also bring two photographs with you in case these are needed
- Please make a 24×36-inch poster on a nuclear medicine topic that you have worked on, presented or published. Describe your project under introduction, material and method, result, discussion and conclusion. You will need to participate in the poster session on 3rd November at the KSNM meeting after the conclusion of your exam.
Bring two hard copies of recent photographs (one passport sized, the other 2 x 2 cm). These might be needed during the exam.
Pre-exam teaching session:
On 1st November, 2023, there will be a teaching session on cross sectional anatomy and recent advances in nuclear medicine. This is a regular feature of the examination schedule and happens in the afternoon preceding the exam. Most candidates find this of great use. Those selected for the exam are encouraged to arrive in Seoul before noon on the 1st or earlier to allow them to settle-in before the teaching session.
Your arrival and departure flight schedule will need to be communicated when asked for.
9.00 am to 11. am. MCQs.
11.15 am to 11.45 am. Report writing
11.45 am to 1.00 pm. Lunch
1.pm to 4 pm: Oral exam (viva on 4 clinical scenarios).
6 pm: results announced
Award of certificates.
This exam is being conducted in collaboration with RCA (https://www.rcaro.org/whatsrca/) and the Korean Society of Nuclear Medicine (https://www.ksnm.or.kr/eng/). Fellowships are available for accepted candidates. The actual amount varies depending upon the available funds and the international exchange rates but has traditionally ranged from five hundred to one thousand US dollars per fellow.
Please visit https://www.anmboard.org/essential-information/ for more information and structure of the exam.
Excerpts from actual papers from previous years can be accessed at: