You are here: > Exam >> Forms
Application forms will be available here nearly 3 months before the next exam. Please see the eligibility criteria to ensure that you can apply.
ANMB 2022 exam will be held in Seoul, South Korea.
2nd to 4th November 2022
Before you start
Go through the eligibility criteria here and make sure you fulfil the requirements.
You will need to go through 10 e-learning modules at http://www.rcaro.org/elearning/ and be willing to self- certify that you have gone through the material.
You will need to go through the “how to report nuclear medicine tests “ at https://www.anmboard.org/books/ and be willing to self-certify that you have indeed gone through the material.
You will need to certify the level of your English language prowess.
Please have the following documents scanned and ready to attach with your application:
The attachments might be high resolution JPEGS or PDF files
- Biopage of your passport
- Your Medical Degree
- Registration with the national medical council (needs to be current)
- Recent passport sized picture scanned copy with your application
- CV, detailing your experience and publications if any
Poster AND presentation
- Please make a 4 minutepowerpoint presentation of your project to be displayed and discussed with your peers and facultyon the evening of 2nd November
- Also make a 24×36 inch poster and have your project under introduction, material and method, result, discussion and conclusion. You will need to participate in the posterior session on 4th November at the RCA meeting after the conclusion of your exam.
Bring two copies of smaller size 2 x 2 cm with you when you come for the exam. These will be used for your name badge.
Once you have read the material, filled the form and signed the certificates please send everything as an email with attachment to:
You should get an acknowledgement of receipt within 2 working days… if you have not received this please resend the whole application package to [email protected] explaining that the documents have not been acknowledged.
If you are accepted for sitting the exam you will receive information about the exam venue, how to reach there, preferred hotel information etc.
Candidates from other countries are welcome to apply but will not be considered for the fellowships.
Please visit https://www.anmboard.org/essential-information/ for more information and structure of the exam.
Excerpts from actual papers from previous years can be accessed at: https://www.anmboard.org/exam/sample-questions/
LAST DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION IS 15TH AUGUST 2022